CPI’s experienced Quality team utilizes the latest technology, as we strive for continuous improvement in meeting or exceeding our customers’ requirements.
At CPI, Quality means …
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Advanced Quality Planning
- Complete in-house metrology capability including Optical Comparator and Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Comprehensive inspection with attribute and variables charting
- Immediate response to all customer inquiries
- Working closely with Engineering, Quality plans for new projects through the Advanced Quality Planning process.
In production, QA tracks the progress of each part or assembly from first piece inspection & testing to in-process SPC monitoring. This includes the use of advanced variable gauging methods and final audits of finished goods. The goal of all of these coordinated systems is to achieve a reject rating approaching 6-sigma.